- The TRIP
Before you come to Istanbul...
- Please schedule your appointment with us as soon as you know your travel dates. You should plan to stay in Istanbul for at least 1 night, preferably 2 or 3. If you would like to be treated on the same day, your arrival time should be in the morning. Remember that we accept no more than 10 patients per day to give our patients’ eyes the best care. For an appointment by phone please call +90 212 361 5000 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Decide how you would like to handle your transportation and accommodations in Istanbul.
- It is to your advantage to pay by cash to avoid international credit card use surcharges and conversion charges as well as problems with daily credit card use limits. Withdrawing money while you are here presents the same challenges as using your credit card.
- If you wear soft contact lenses be sure to remove them at least 1 week prior to your appointment. Hard contacts should be removed 3 weeks prior.
- Would you like to listen to your own music during your treatment? If so, please remember to bring a CD/DVD/MP3.
- Pack comfortable clothes and sport shoes because you will have plenty of time to go sightseeing!